Symphony Group Social Media Community Guidelines
These social media community guidelines are in place to help create a safe environment on all social media channels run by Symphony Group.
The aim of our social media channels is to create an environment where our community can engage safely with our brand, our products and services and our teams, and where people are free to comment, ask questions and make suggestions.
We ask that anyone engaging with our social media channels shows courtesy, kindness and respect for all other members of our social media communities, and for our organisation and our employees.
In order to help create this safe environment, we have set out some guidelines which apply to any engagement with us or other members of the community on any of our social media channels.
By engaging with our social media channels, you agree to follow these guidelines.
- Be respectful of the rights and opinions of others.
- Stay on topic.
- Be part of the conversation, but not take over.
Comments must not:
- Contain spam, be defamatory of any person or organisation, deceive others, be obscene, offensive, threatening, abusive, hateful, inflammatory, contain fake news or promote sexually explicit material or violence.
- Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Breach any of the terms of any of the social media platforms themselves.
- Be off-topic, irrelevant or unintelligible.
- Contain any advertising or promote any services.
Breach of guidelines
Symphony Group reserves the right to determine whether contributions to our social media channels breach our guidelines. We reserve the right to hide or delete comments made on our channels, as well as block users who do not follow these guidelines.
We also reserve the right to send any comments we deem appropriate to law enforcement authorities for investigation as we feel necessary or is required by law.