Order Extra Kitchen Units
If you would like to order extra kitchen units, to reflect your particular needs and lifestyle, you can. We have an Additional Unit team to help you with that – and you can order extra units and have them delivered to your door in 3 easy steps.
Download our brochure for the full range and unit availability here.
Head over to the main Symphony website for our full page on ordering extra units for your kitchen here.
Fill in our order extras form with all your details to then be contacted by a member of the additional units team.
Alternatively please call us on 01226 446610 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
To be able to order additional units, you will need to have the following information:
- The plot number of your house
- The site name and site code (This is a 5-digit code available from your builder)
- Housebuilder name
- Site address
- Your postcode
- The name of your kitchen range (if you don’t know it ask your housebuilder)
- The units you require or the dimensions of the space you’d like a unit (s) for (you can find all of the details and sizes in our Additional Units brochure)
- Cabinet type
- Worktop (please tell us the exact length that you need and we will cut it to size)
Do you need help with designing your kitchen?
If you would like our help with designing your kitchen, please contact your local Symphony Group Kitchen dealer from our network of UK stockists, who will be happy to help you.
Our dealer locator will get you to the right place.